Writing is like knitting. Here’s how—for me.
- I’ve learned a lot by studying online. There are lots of videos, tutorials, tips, blogs—you name it—online.
- It’s very technical. A new language of terms.
- It involves words. Untangling the directions for a knitting pattern can be a challenge.
- It takes practice, practice, practice (much like skiing!).
- I make mistakes. Oh, do I make mistakes. Correcting them is both a pain and an art. The trick is to first find the mistake and then figure out how to correct it.
- I get to give it to friends. I enjoy the process of creating, but giving away a gift is the best.